OmniFix Three-jaw ring chuck ultra-flat Ø55 mm
- product type
- 3 Jaw Chuck
- Ultra-flat 3-jaw ring chuck
- Extremly flat design
- Optimal accessibility
- With adapter plate for ZEISS grid plates and pallets
- Optimum flexibility through the use of interchangeable jaws
Three-jaw ring chucks are mainly used for clamping cylindrical or ring-shaped parts at low clamping forces. In contrast to chucks for the machining of workpieces, the clamping force must be significantly lower in metrology, otherwise there is a risk of deformation of the components. By clamping by hand with the clamping ring, the components can be clamped with exactly the required clamping force. With interchangeable jaws, you can easily adapt the ring chuck to your requirements.
Special jaws manufactured in-house can also be adapted. The versions with base plate allow easy mounting on all ZEISS grid plates and pallets with M4/M6 threaded grid.
- Body made of high-strength steel, corrosion protected, brass colored
- Outer diameter Ø55 mm
- Through hole Ø8H7 mm
- Height base plate with body 21 mm
- Inner and outer jaws, steel, hardened
- Concentricity accuracy 0.03 mm
- Weight (including base plate) approx. 0.18 kg
- Clamping range:Internal clamping 13 – 50 mm
- External clamping 1 – 61 mm
- Adapter plate made of aluminium, anodized, black
- Outer dimensions Ø90 mm
- Mounting option with M4/M6 – 50 x 50 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 set = 3 hardened reversing jaws
- 1 fastening screws or bolts depending on the jaw chuck
To maintain the function and quality of the chuck, it must be serviced at regular intervals.Chuck must be as free of fast and silicone as possible.
Find out more about ZEISS clamping devices here.