OmniFix Three-jaw ring chuck mini Ø30 mm
- product type
- 3 Jaw Chuck
- 3-jaw mini ring chuck
- For smallest components
- Optimal accessibility
- With adapter plate for ZEISS grid plates and pallets
- Stainless and precise
Three-jaw ring chucks are mainly used for clamping cylindrical or ring-shaped parts at low clamping forces. In contrast to chucks for the machining of workpieces, the clamping force must be significantly lower in metrology, otherwise there is a risk of deformation of the components. By clamping by hand with the clamping ring, the components can be clamped with exactly the required clamping force.
The versions with base plate allow easy mounting on all ZEISS grid plates and pallets with M4/M6 threaded grid.
- Body made of high-strength steel, corrosion protected, brass colored
- Outer diameter Ø30 mm
- Through hole Ø8H7 mm
- Height base plate with body 28 mm
- Reversible steel top jaws hardened/ground
- Concentricity accuracy 0.03 mm
- Weight (including base plate) approx. 0.38 kg
- Clamping range: Internal clamping 6 – 34 mm, External clamping 0.6 – 34 mm
- Adapter plate made of aluminium, anodized, black
- Outer dimensions Ø90 mm
- Mounting option with M4/M6 – 50 x 50 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 set = 3 hardened inner jaws stepped
- 1 set = 3 hardened reversing jaws stepped
- 1 fastening screws or bolts depending on the jaw chuck
To maintain the function and quality of the chuck, it must be serviced at regular intervals. Chuck must be as free of fast and silicone as possible.
Find out more about ZEISS clamping devices here.