CT Check Nano
The CT Check Nano is used for intermediate testing METROTOM 800 machines according to VDI/VDE 2630
The accuracy monitoring of your measuring device gives you confidence in your measurement values and security for the next quality audit. Every measuring instrument should be regularly monitored according to the ISO 9000 standard series. Using a CALYPSO measurement plan and MS-Excel , an evaluating between calibration values and measured values are compared. The process is straightforward and fast, so that you can check your Metrotom within a short time without additional training. 22 spheres are positioned in the measuring volume allowing to evaluate 25 measuring lengths distributed for VDI 2630 compliance.
- 22 high-precision ruby spheres glued to 3.9mm diameter in the room
- Calibration uncertainty ≤ 0,08µm
- Includes a set of carbon fiber extensions that allow application to any Metrotom 800 and 1500 measurement system
METROTOM check nano for METROTOM 800
- incl. 22 spheres, diameter 300 µm, on quartz glass with CFRP extensions
Test body for the interim testing of a CT system, for determining the deviation SD according to VDI/VDE2630, consisting of a flexurally rigid device with Precision balls mounted on a base body of quartz glass.
Included with the supply
- Acrylic glass cover
- CALYPSO test plan on a data carrier
- Operating instructions
- highly accurate tactile calibration including certificate
- Transport case
ZEISS Calypso is required for evaluation. MS Excel is required for evaluation.